Sunday, October 31, 2010

Map of Manhattan

Zsudit asked me if I was inspired by New York City, will I create a new piece of jewelry.

This time it is not jewelry. Instead, I painted my version of the city map:) When I travelled on the metro and was glancing at the map of Manhattan I realized it looked like a piece of geometric art.Later when I went to MOMA to see the New York abstract expressionists' exhibition it clicked - I'd paint the Map of Manhattan on glass :) Here is the result:






Zsudit kerdezte, inspiralt e NYC egy uj ekszer megalkotasara. Termeszetesen , de ezuttal nem ekszer szuletett, hanem egy uveg-festmeny, vagy hivjuk inkabb szerenyebben uveg-festesnek!:) Metron utazva jott az otlet,mikozben Manhattan terkepet tanulmanyoztam: a meroleges utcak geometrikus haloja,amelyek szabalyossagat kis parkok/terek torik meg - olyan mint egy absztrakt festmeny! Ezutan a MOMA-ban a New York-i absztrakt expresszionistak kiallitasan bekattant, hogy megfestem Manhattan Terkep -et! uvegre:)
Ez lett belole:)

7 comments:

s@só said...

Hát teccős lett, kiraknám itthonomban szívesen. Hogyé adod??? :)

juditsd said...

ehunni:)
http://www.etsy.com/listing/60416323/new-york-city-original-handpainted-glass

Kőrösi Mercédesz said...

Tényleg klassz!

juditsd said...

Koszonom Merci!:)

Unknown said...

De jó ötlet!!!:-))) szuper, és a paszpartu is!.-)))

juditsd said...

Koszonom szepen!:)

juditsd said...

Elkelt!!:) - Manhattan goes to Canada!:)

The Lounge

Thanks for visiting!:)

Try Handmade

traffic

fused glass, art, music, everyday life

visitors

Total Pageviews