Tuesday, February 23, 2010

One of those days

Usually Monday has a reputation being slow... Understandably, after weekends it’s hard to be back to weekdays!:)... But I was very active and productive yesterday! I was working on a tapas set, I fired a big plate, I took pictures of new pendants, edited the pictures
I did the cold work on the grinder - I did not stop the whole day. AND I cooked a duck too !:))- which is not related to my craft, but really time consuming too!:) It turned out very delicious!:)

But today is a different story - my creativity is gone, my brain is on vacation - if I could I would just sit and look out from my head:) But I've got work to do, so I need to pick myself up. Chocolate and music always help! :)





Altalaban a hetfo szokott nehezebb lenni, erthetoen, hiszen nem konnyu visszazokkenni a dolgos hetkoznapokba.....Ennek ellenere, tegnap igazan produktiv es aktiv voltam, egett a kezem alatt (es a kemenceben) a munka!:) Egy tapas szett-en dolgozom, vagtam, csiszoltam, egettem, megint csiszoltam, aztan fotoztam a lancaimat( aki fotozott mar uveget, az tudja, ez sem egy egyszeruseg!:)), editaltam, Etsy-re raktam....SOT!! Meg egy kacsat is sutottem - ami bar nem tartozik a kezmuvesseghez- avagy megis?:) Mindenesetre nagyon jol sikerult!!:))
Ma viszont egy egesz mas sztori- kreativitas , aktivitas zero...ha tehetnem, csak ulnek es neznek ki a fejembol. De nem tehetem, a munka var, ugyhogy valahogy ossze kell kapnom magam!:) Csoki es a zene mindig segit, csak nem hagynak cserben most sem!!?:)

No comments:

The Lounge

Thanks for visiting!:)

Try Handmade

traffic

fused glass, art, music, everyday life

visitors

Total Pageviews