Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Have A Heart For Tanya



First of all I wish you all a very happy new year.

I'm back from Hungary - with a heavy heart - is getting more and more difficult to leave my parents who are not healthy behind...I'll write more about our time there - but now I'm asking your help for Tanya Boden who is a lovely lady from Etsy and she needs surgery for a life-threatening heart condition. She can't have the surgery until she can pay the costs first and she has only 2 weeks until she has to have it.

HERE IS THE LINK FOR DONATIONS
or visit Facebook

Please help with any amount you can. Every penny - and every day count!

Tanya, you are in our thoughts,
And we're all
Hoping that you will be
Enjoying better health again soon!

No comments:

The Lounge

Thanks for visiting!:)

Try Handmade

traffic

fused glass, art, music, everyday life

visitors

Total Pageviews