Monday, September 19, 2011

I'm Back....

Hi everyone,

I'm back after a long - emotionally and physically - difficult Summer. Now I'm trying to acclimatize and catch up with my work and my life in San Diego. 
We did not have a chance for a "real vacation" (My husband had a conference in Prague so I accompanied him - so that was a two-day short break and few half day  visits to Budapest - if you call these vacation - pictures are here). 
I hope that everyone had a nice Summer and got reenergized for the following season. Please stay tuned in Glassimo - new and fresh items are coming soon! 
XOXO
judit

Sziasztok!

Hosszu, nehez nyar utan ujra San Diegoban. Probalok gyorsan aklimatizalodni, utolerni magam munkaval es az itteni teendokkel, - az itteni eletemmel. A vakacio ezuttal is elmaradt, osszesen annyi volt,hogy ferjemet elkisertem Pragaba, ahol  2 napos konferenciaja volt, plusz egy-ket felnapos budapesti villamlatogatas - kepek itt. 
Majd itt -ott ellopunk nehany napot,hetveget, - ezek lesznek a mi kis mini-vakacioink!:)
Remelem mindannyiotoknak elmenyekben gazdag, vidam nyara volt - s ezekkel feltoltodve keszen alltok a kovetkezo evszakokra!:) XOXO judit

4 comments:

Szilvi said...

Udv otthon :-)
Nem is tudtam, hogy Lenin szereti a so:rt :-)

juditsd said...

kiseronek a vodkahoz;-)

Szilvi said...

ja :-)
Aztan irany Tanulni, Tanulni, Tanulni! :-)

juditsd said...

aztan mi lett belole:)

The Lounge

Thanks for visiting!:)

Try Handmade

traffic

fused glass, art, music, everyday life

visitors

Total Pageviews