Friday, September 14, 2012

I'm back





Hi Friends,

I hope that you all had a wonderful Summer - and are now ready for the
cooler seasons!
I haven't posted for a while - not because I neglected my blog but
because of the move to our new home and our annual visit to Hungary.
Needless to say the last few months were extremely  stressful - but our
new home is almost done - except my studio - which I'm doing right now.
(Even tough  I'm still suffering from the nine hour time difference:))
Because I had to put my work on hold for months I need to catch up on it
ASAP.
I haven't forgot that I promised to write about my "salvage wood shelf"
project - and I will post pictures of our new house for those who are
interested.
New jewelry and home decor collections are coming soon! I can't wait to
start to work in my new studio!:) Please stay tuned - I'm happy to share
the progress with you.:)

Sziasztok!

Remelem mindannyiotoknak vidaman teltek a nyari honapok es sok jo elmennyel feltoltodve varjatok a huvosebb honapokat!:)
Ugy tunhet, hogy elhanyagoltam a blogot - ennek oka a (nem tul egyszeru) koltozesunk, uj haz felujitas es a nyari "hazalatogatasunk". Honapokig nem tudtam dolgozni - ami mar rettenetesen hianyzik! Az uj otthonunk majdnem kesz - kiveve a muhelyem. Tegnap jottem vissza Magyarorszagrol, ma mar a muhelyt pakolom, igyekszem, hogy minel hamarabb beuzemelhessem!  Nem felejtettem el, hogy igertem irok a hazi keszitesu "antikolt" polcomrol is, s fotok is lesznek az uj hazrol - azoknak, akiket erdekel. 
Uj ekszer es dekoracois kollekciokat is mutatok hamarosan - ugyhogy ne menjetek messzire!:)
Addig is szep napokat Nektek!:) XO

4 comments:

SleightGirl said...

Welcome back! Looking forward to pictures from Hungary, I've never been there.

http://www.AllThingsTangled.blogspot.com

juditsd said...

Thanks!:) I didn't take much photos in Hungary - but I'll post few.
Have a great day!

zsudit said...

Szioka elveszett! Igerem en is irok bovebben es Te is, jo? Jo hogy visszajottel, hogy elkoltoztel, hogy ujra dolgozol :-) Turelmetlenul varom ujabb gyonyoru alkotasaidat es a kepeket is az uj hazrol! Szep napot Neked!

juditsd said...

Szia drusza:) Tudod, rossz penz nem vesz el....:)
Igerem jonnek a kepek hamarosan!:) S irok is!:) pusz!XO

The Lounge

Thanks for visiting!:)

Try Handmade

traffic

fused glass, art, music, everyday life

visitors

Total Pageviews