Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Vintage Bottle

My glass bottle collection is growing!:) Some of them are just an average wine bottle - which I saved just because I like its shape/color or whatever:)

I've bought this blue  vintage bottle in the antique shop in Big Bear that I've showed you in my previous post. It is a registered bottle - from Paul W.Friedler - not a rare bottle, but all I care if I like it or not. Fortunately, I'm not into expensive collectibles - I prefer rustic or just simple everyday items to crystals etc:)

Gyarapszik az uveg-gyujtemenyem!:) Nehany kozuluk csak egyszeru, mai borosuveg, amit megtartottam, csak mert tetszett a szine, formaja vagy akarmije...:)
Ezt a kek vintage uveget a Big Bear-ben vettem, a "macis antikosnal", amit az elozo bejegyzesben mutattam nektek. Paul W. Fiedler a "markaja", nem egy ritka uveg, de engem csak annyi erdekel, hogy tetszik e ( az ara is) Szerencsere jobban szeretem ezeket a sima, rusztikus, mindennapi hasznalati dolgokat,mint pl a kristalyt...:)



Enhanced by Zemanta

8 comments:

Ashley said...

I love glass bottles. I don't have too many right now, but I always pick them up when I'm out and see them. :]

juditsd said...

It can be very addictive:)

Sarah said...

Great collection! I also love slip cast porcelain versions of vintage glass bottles and have a few of those from different artists, too.

juditsd said...

That sounds cool!:)

Kőrösi Mercédesz said...

Szeretem én is az üvegeket, de nálunk főként az aprók mennek - helyhiány;)
Ez az új kéked valami csodálatos színű! Én egy rózsaszínt vettem most (50 Ft-ért:)

juditsd said...

csak idoben kell tudni abbahagyni, ezek is ugy szepek, ha par darab van beloluk, nem ha ugy nez ki a lakas,mint egy uvegvisszavalto...:)
Csak felo, en mar fuggo vagyok...:)
Meg szeretnek nehany feher tejesuveget is...;)

Unknown said...

Na, még egy közös pont!!! :-DD
Imádom őket!!! :-D
Gyönyörűek!!!!!!!!!!!

juditsd said...

lehet oket nem szeretni??:))

The Lounge

Thanks for visiting!:)

Try Handmade

traffic

fused glass, art, music, everyday life

visitors

Total Pageviews