Thursday, January 13, 2011

Winter Morning

I just love winter. It was not always the case but since I live in California I have a craving for the four seasons - mostly for winter.

(Friends on the East Coast and other harsh climate please don't hate me - I do understand your everyday struggle with the snow!)

I made this treasury which reflects my longing for winter. Please check it out - you will find gorgeous Etsy shops there!


Igen,szeretem a telet - foleg miota keves jut belole. ( Anno nem annyira szerettem:))  Ez az Etsy Treasury is errol a tel utani vagyakozasrol szol ( kozben hallvan a megjegyzeseket;)) Minek siettetjuk mindig az idot, miert kell mar most a boltokba kipakolni azokat az atkozott bikiniket???:)))

2 comments:

DesignsbyElenaMarie said...

Very pretty! I wish we would get a little snow up here in the Portland area, but so far just rain!

Unknown said...

Mennyire igazad van! :-DDDD

The Lounge

Thanks for visiting!:)

Try Handmade

traffic

fused glass, art, music, everyday life

visitors

Total Pageviews