Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tabletop studio


I've been working on my fused glass collection constantly- trying out different techniques, styles......and needless to say I enjoy every minute!:)
I intend to mix styles; I'm very impulsive...:) I don't want to stick to any style,the fun part for me is to look for new ideas.
A hope that I'll be able to show you my glass pieces soon! I bought a "tabletop studio"!:) - I want to photograph my jewelry in a professional way as much as possible - it should not be done any other way since I'm a photographer ;) I have many ideas but I still need few more tools and, of coarse, more jewelry!
In parallel, I have been learning about the business part and designing my website, business card etc. Lots of work, lots of fun!:)
Folyamatosan dolgozom az uvegekszer "kollekciomon"- probalgatom a kulonbozo technikakat, stilusokat - mondani sem kell, elvezem minden percet!:)
Tudatosan nem szeretnek egy stilusnal sem leragadni, ahhoz tul impulziv vagyok:) Nekem az egeszben a legerdekesebb az uj keresese.
Remelem hamarosan megtudom mutatni az uveg alkotasaim! :) Vettem egy kis asztali fotostudiot!:) Amennyire csak lehet, szeretnem , ha az ekszerek es egyeb uvegtargyak profi modon lennenek fotozva.....ha mar fotos vonek, vagy mi :)Vannak elkepzeleseim, hogy is szeretnem a fotokat, -meg kell nehany eszkoz, no meg meg nehany ekszer! :) Koztudottan nem konnyu uveget fotozni, biztos eljatszadozom majd ezzel is!:)
Parhuzamosan tanulom a biznisz reszet is a szakmanak, tervezem a weboldalt es a bizniszkartyam.....Sok munka, sok orom!!:) Csak neha vagyok turelmetlen!:)

No comments:

The Lounge

Thanks for visiting!:)

Try Handmade

traffic

fused glass, art, music, everyday life

visitors

Total Pageviews